Thursday, November 13, 2008

CONSUMED! [one]

Well, tomorrow is the starting point of this years youth conference CONSUMED!!! I am super excited,



1. Because they are so life changing and wonderful

2. I get to wear this really cute top (Thanks Mik!)

3. I just love CONSUMED!!!

4. I know that God is going to do so many great things this weekend!



We are having some awesome speakers come to you know, SPEAK and we are going to have our wonderful Northgate Worship Team!!! Woooo! Yeah so I am super excited, I just cant contain it!!!! Tomorrow, once I get back from school, you know how much time I am going to have to kill before I can enter those church doors? LIKE AN HOUR! But I know that God will keep me occupied so that the hour doesnt seem like eternity :D Hope to see a bunch of ya there!




Toodles!

No comments: