Sunday, November 23, 2008

FINALLY!


Its finally here! The Christmas season has finally come from inside of the rubbermaid bins in out attic, to our living room, kitchen and upstairs bathroom and landing! The more decorations we put up, the more excited and anxious I get about Christmas coming! I love how the mornings are getting colder, and the nights are getting darker, and the Christmas music is being heard more and more! I am sooooo excited! But I know that with all of THIS, it can become quite a distraction for me because I just love the season, sometimes I don't think of the real reason we are even putting up these decorations. Im sure you all know about the real reason I am talking about and if you don't... GO AND GET SAVED! Haha no just kidding. But umm yeah, the real reason we are celebrating Christmas, and why Christmas is so important is because it is the birthday of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. And well, without him being born and all, this whole exciting, fun, celebrational (I think I just made up a word!) day on our calendar would not have happened. So yeah all the other stuff is pretty great, but we can't let that become a distraction and a focal point of Christmas to us and we need to remember the real reason of it all. 

No comments: