Sunday, January 4, 2009

Homewood 2/3


Tomorrow morning my family and I, and the rest of the staff clan, are heading out to Camp Homewood for the staff retreat. I am looking forward to it, I think it will be amazing. Oh the joys of Homewood... someone makes the food for you, does the dishes for you, and does pretty much everything for you so that you can enjoy your stay to the fullest. (Hahahaha I feel like some under cover advertisement system for Homewood) Today is our second time having one service! I really like this because it gives me (and a whole bunch of other people) able to have the privilege of sleeping in till 8'o clock in the morning! That right there, is a very good reason to start having a Saturday night service. Well, I do have other good reasons, but that seems to be a very good one in my eyes :D. 

No comments: