Thursday, January 8, 2009

Start of a Cold?

This morning I woke up having a sore throat and a stuffy nose.... and during the day, my glands started to hurt. My nose is to this moment stuffy, except for when I temporarily have relief from Vicks VapoRub. The stuff is magic I tell ya. Well, hopefully this "little cold" goes away before the .....YOUTH RETREAT!!! I am so excited I can't even begin to explain it! It is going to be such an awesome weekend. Hopefully this time, I keep my mouth shut in my sleep! lol. Talk to me later if you, you know, want to know the whole story... what the heck, I might as well tell you all now.... Okay, well anyway, I am sure most of you know that the staff retreat for Northgate was at Camp Homewood this year, and the staff's families got to come this time. So anyway, I was asleep in our room, and my mother wasn't quite asleep yet, and then she heard me say, "Look at his amazing...... horse moves!" so now... apparently I love cowboys! hahahaha

No comments: