Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Long Time No Talk

Well.. I have been kind of well slacking in the blogging world. Sorry guys :D Well tonight is youth and I am super stoked! It's going to be awesome. Oh my goodness I am SO excited for Mexico! WE are leaving in eight days (I FOR SURE am counting) Keep that in your prayers, for the changes that will happen in Mexico, and for the team that we continue to build relationships with each other and that we are safe the whole way there, and the whole way back. I finally have my blog figured out! It's been a few weeks kind of 'under construction,' because I didn't really know what I wanted, and kept switching back and forth. And now my header works too. Until next time!

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

soo.. I like your blog header. I wonder whose idea that was?

Mercedes said...

Hahahaha yeah I know I really like it too. Thanks for the idea Alexandra!!!