Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oh Happy Day, Happy Day!

Today I got to sleep in, yay for Saturdays! Once I woke up, I went and I looked at some old photo albums and went for a stroll down memory lane. I love doing that. Then I went and I had some Shreddies. MMMMM! Then once I was done breakfast, I went and did a little homework. I just was playing around with Emerson's camera, and was about to take a picture of my Papa sleeping, when Hudson blurted out, "Are you allowed to be using that?" I am, by the way.. just to make that clear. And suddenly my Papa woke up.. fantastic. I quickly bolted behind a wall. ooooh. oh never mind. He is nodding. I was thinking about running upstairs to grab the camera agin. but I wont'.. not right now anyways. This afternoon I don't really have any plans unless Mik calls me and asks me to do something (we were talking about this earlier) tonight is CHURCH! I absolutely LOVE having a night service. I don't know why.. I think it is just the fact that I can go to church without thinking about waking up early the next morning to go to school. Tomorrow I can go on FACEBOOK!! I haven't been on facebook in 6 days. I am so proud of myself. It was definatly a challenge. I started fasting it last Sunday, because I felt that God was telling me that I was going on it WAY too much and wasn't spending enough time with him. And tomorrow I am going to set some standards for facebook so that I do get the time I need with God. I really want to make God a higher priority than facebook. I gotta jet (hahah Mik, "You bought a jet???") As Tiger says, TTFN! (Ta Ta For Now!)

1 comment:

emii said...

Sounds like fun :) Keep having fin :P Think of me -- not having fun :(

Hmmm. I think I need to be a bit more optimistic -- 'Think of me, having so much fun at school!'

Okaay, I'll stop now.

xox emily