Monday, February 2, 2009

it has been a while

It is time. I haven't blogged in more than 2 weeks I think... and I see that my hits have lowered a bit. But why wouldn't they? Why the heck would anybody come here if I haven't posted in more than 2 weeks! So I should probably update the world on what has been going on in my life lately. Well, pretty much the usual. Our Mexico Missions Trip is coming together really great. Some of the grrrreat things are...
  • Our dances, skits, and hv's are coming along very smoothly.
  • God is providing my funds like spreading wildfire... (What the heck!?)Just to clear this up, I didn't say what the heck because God providing is a bad thing, I said it because the whole wildfire thing was well... stupid I guess?
  • I am already (not that I haven't been for a while) excited like crazy!
Let's talk about education.

This semester, I have switched from Grade 8 Math - Grade 9 Science
 Grade 8 English - Grade 8 Socials
Crazy huh? I absolutely LOVE not having to do math, even though it it my "favourite" subject. 

Ummmm tomorrow I am getting a haircut (not because you got one Chels, because my mom booked one for me) and I don't really know what to do with it... I know I need to do something differnt with my bangs and layers, but I don't want to take too much length off of this head o' mine.  Well, I kind of have to go to bed now. So hopefully I will be back soon this time! 

No comments: