Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Creative Project

So, today is already the 9th of December. WOW. Okay, well in Bible class we have to do this project creatively and present it in front of the class. And I am in a group of three (Me, Mik and Chels) We have been working really hard on it and I think we have a pretty good shot at getting a good mark :D Everybody in the class is doing a project based on one of the B-Attitudes (Matthew 5: 1-9 or 10...) Our group is doing verse 6 "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." So I can probably explain it more once we have written our explanation for the presentation, and I think I would maybe get clobbered or something if I put up pictures now :P SO maybe after we present I can post some up. 

2 comments:

Chels. said...

Pfft! Get clobbered? By who!?

Mercedes said...

ummmm well I dont know... :P