Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm Ready

The tree is up. I'm all dressed up. The Christmas baking is lined up on the kitchen counter. The fire is going. The shopping is done. I think it is pretty easy to say that me and my family are ready for Christmas this year. The wait is finally over! It seem like Christmas came SO fast this year, but my Grandpa yesterday said "It came as fast as every other year." In about half an hour me and my gang are going to head to the church for the first Christmas Eve service of the night. At 6:00pm we will make our way up Mt. Washington with Jay and Kels to go to another Christmas Eve service identical to the first one. Did you know that throughout our 3 campuses there are all together 5 Christmas Eve services? (Including the one up the mountain.) I don't know about you but I am pretty excited about tomorrow! And if you're not excited (Ebenezer) well you are just going to have to deal with going through a lovely morning opening presents with family and finishing the day off with a well cooked turk. Mmmm! After the services tonight we are going to have our Christmas Eve tradition: eat snakies with friends and family. Then after everybody else goes home (the people who don't stay at our house anyway) all the kids, meaning Emerson, Hudson and I, open up brand new pajamas. 

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas celebrating our king! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: