Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let it Snow!








It is finally snowing! Its mid-December and we are in the midst of our second snowfall! I have been waiting for this for so long and now it has finally come! Snow amazes me, it is so cool to know that no two snowflakes are the same! God is just to awesome to make the same thing twice! Wow. When you think of that, there are 1,000,000,00,000,000,000,000,000,000's of snowflakes, and NO TWO ARE THE SAME! It is so hard to wrap our human brains around it. But if we could, we would be God, and well WE ARENT. So anyways, last night was the all nighter at Comox Pentecostal Church. We had their youth group and our youth group together and it was pretty awesome! There was, a service, games, a movie, sleep time NOT! So yeah it was really great. Oh yeah, we also had a secret santa/ legal steal game with everybody and that was fun too. I ended up with a 5 dollar bill. And that, I can tell you is better than a chocolate bar with almonds in it, especially if you are in my case: Allergic to almonds. :D Well I have to go 'clean my room' or as my dad would say it: "You have to do something Mercedes, and it rhymes with clean your broom" So bye bye blog readers, until next time!

No comments: